#BringThemHomeNow

Apr 5, 2016

I Love BimBam's "Shaboom!"

I Love BimBam's "Shaboom!"
Rabbi Menachem Creditor

A Letter to the NY Jewish Week

To those who see BimBam's "Shaboom" as anything other than an amazing new gift to Jewish families, I offer the following brief thought: As a rabbi, as a father, as a grown-up little boy who still reads 'The Monster at the End of the Book' for fun, I thank BimBam for bringing Torah to new heights, for bringing Jewish Joy into the 21st century, and for making me smile. (If you believe Judaism has never shared delightful and complicated images of Angels, I refer you to the following in-depth analysis: http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/114837/angels-in-judaica). Thank you BimBam, for sanctifying technology and teaching my children!

Rabbi Menachem Creditor
Congregation Netivot Shalom
Berkeley,CA

Total Pageviews