Mar 3, 2015
Some have asked me what I believe a solution looks like in the current Iran/US moment. Here goes:
Some have asked me what I believe a solution looks like in the current Iran/US moment. Here goes: An end to Iran-sponsored international terrorism and a team of trusted nuclear inspectors with full access to every Iranian site (known and currently unknown) with a trustworthy Iranian government and real military/diplomatic accountability with a trusted international coalition, all leading to much-needed economic relief and support of Iranian citizens (currently held hostage by their own fundamentalist leadership) and security of body and mind for the U.S., Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the rest of the region and world. You know, Mashiach.
- ► 2016 (72)
- SAVE THE DATE! Netivot Shalom and the Center for J...
- KITAH VAV FIGHTS MODERN DAY SLAVERY
- The Internal Sin of Jewish Demonization
- 12 Years a Slave at 10,000 Feet [a #poem]
- Is Israel Losing Its Soul? By ARI SHAVIT | 03/20/2...
- For Zion's Sake I Will Not Keep Silent (cross-post...
- Mechirat Chametz Form 5775
- Some have asked me what I believe a solution looks...
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2014 (265)
- ► 2013 (508)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (539)
- ► 2009 (321)
- ► 2008 (91)