#BringThemHomeNow

Jan 16, 2012

Found myself quoted in an anti-Israel project...

Found myself quoted in an anti-Israel project. I am labeled as an anti-Palestinian Berkeley-based blogger, "proof" being a post I wrote some time ago (http://tinyurl.com/23b9zxv). The scary part of this is that they could have but didn't quote what I actually said, which would have demonstrated that being pro-Israel need not be equated with being anti-Palestinian. I wrote: "It's the volatile encounters on campus that make most clear what the "Pro-Israel" groups on campus need to do – acknowledge mistakes Israel has made/makes, and find ways to express a Zionism resonant to those exposed to the partially-correct and emotionally-overwhelming social justice claims of groups like Veritas." I believe in 2 States for 2 Peoples. Does this make someone anti-Palestinian? Here's the link to the post that "quotes" me. --http://www.australiansforpalestine.net/57001#more-57001 

---
Rabbi Menachem Creditor
To join Rabbi Creditor's email list, send a blank email to thetisch-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Check out my new album"Within!" - on sale at: ekspublishingitunes & amazon.com!

Total Pageviews