Rabbi Menachem Creditor
With the world swirling around us, with the High Holidays bringing such intensity to every moment, I offer you my deepest thanks for the children in our shul's school who played, danced, and sang " Lashevet LaKum" (To Sit, To Stand) and "LeShannah Tovah" today, and for allowing me to hear them.
Thank You for the gift of incredibly devoted parents. Thank You for our teachers Lauren, Ofra, and Thea, who have guided grown-ups and children through a transition period. Thank you for David and Joe's tireless work, for Michael's skill and heart.
We pray all our dreams come to fruition, that the souls of our children feel Jewish warmth and personal love, that they touch, smell, taste, hear, and see their shul as a fun, special, sacred space for spiritual exploration and developmental curiosity. We pray that every moment of growth for our Preschool community be accompanied with healthy intentionality, and with the explicit desire to dream together, to appreciate each other, to strengthen our shul family, and to create a better world for ourselves and our children and beyond.
May music, Torah, and peace strengthen all of us and our precious shared home every day.
- ► 2016 (72)
- ► 2015 (91)
- ► 2014 (265)
- ► 2013 (508)
- ► 2012 (315)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (539)
- ► 2009 (321)
- ► 2008 (91)
- Yom Kippur 5768: "Truth and Love" Rabbi Menachem C...
- A Yom Kippur Adaptation of Natasha Bedingfield's "...
- Not Three Lonely Paths: “Reclaiming HaZedonot VeHa...
- A Prayer for the Preschool of Netivot Shalom
- Rosh HaShannah 5768: “Love Endures” © Rabbi Menach...
- 9/11 2007: "My Heart is in the East"© Rabbi Menach...
- Yamim Nora'im 5768: "Reaching Beyond"© Rabbi Menac...
- ▼ September (7)